IT Integration Manager
2 days left
My global enterprise scale client is looking to recruit an IT Integration Manager following an internal promotion within the business.
The successful candidate will Lead the Integration team and be responsible for Project and Service Delivery of the business systems integrations across the organisations' various functions.
My client is a leading global engineering business based in Cheltenham.
- Lead integration services delivery to the projects and programmes of work
- Engage with the business and wider IS stakeholders to seek and evaluate integration project opportunities
- Manage the integration projects pipeline, including replacement of legacy integration platforms
- Oversee and lead where appropriate all aspects of the integration projects - business case, requirements, scope, indicative plan and cost, solution options, high level design, in-house and external resources, budget, risks, issues and change management
- Responsible for the financial administration of the Systems Integration and Capital Integration projects
- Lead integration service delivery function supporting critical global business applications
- Lead and develop high performing teams, supporting Agile working practices, and a modern delivery culture
- Use Agile methodologies to maintain a strong focus on delivery priorities, holding others to account for delivery, and swiftly responding to changing requirements
- Work with near shore / on site Delivery Managers from the integration partners
- Previous experience gained from being Integration Manager / Technical Delivery Manager for medium to large organisation for at least 3 years - ideally convering a global remit
- Defined and implemented modern Systems Integration Strategy
- Led global team delivering business systems integration services at scale using modern integration platforms and services supporting managed file transfer, batch, near real time, real time integrations, micro-services and serverless
- Worked with on site / near shore Integrations Partners and delivery teams
- Proven delivery experience in Waterfall and Agile environment
- Proven strong stakeholder management and effective communication skills
- Experience managing both OPEX and CAPEX budgets
£60,000 - £65,000 + car allowance + bonus