Senior Learning & Development Manager
2 days left
An exciting opportunity exists working for our client who operate within the business services sector as they look to hire a Senior Learning and Development Manager on a permanent basis. The business has been through significant growth and are now looking at the evolution of its international approach which this role plays a critical part of.
The role will partner the wider HR team to identify learning and development requirements across the business whilst leading a team of L&D Managers.
Key areas of the role include but are not limited to:
- Develop, evolve, and implement the firm’s learning strategy including ongoing contribution to the future Academy structure
- Lead a team of L&D managers to develop capability in the team and build practices and programmes
- Manage multiple projects and priorities to the team which align to and deliver the L&D strategy
- Partner and enable the HR community, supporting them with relevant learning and development expertise, thought leadership and best practice
- Attend leadership meetings and events to communicate and embed the Academy and new way of working
- Ensure a blended learning approach for all learning experiences, face to face and virtually
To be considered for this role you will have a good knowledge of HR fundamentals alongside proven experience of all aspects of learning and development gained from an in-house role. You will have ideally held responsibility for multiple geographies and a variety of client groups.
It is essential that you have experience of leading, coaching and developing Learning and Development teams alongside being a subject matter expert and a true relationship builder. Being pragmatic, a self-starter, proactive and being comfortable dealing with ambiguity is also essential.
Apply for Senior Learning & Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly