Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Fleet Manager for our client in Southampton but with the ability to worm remotely and requirement to travel.
Our client is a is a fast growing business and within the Healthcare sector.
You will be responsible for supply, monitoring and developing the effectiveness of all fleet operations within the group.
- To manage the fleet within the company financial and operational objectives ensuring legal compliance.
- Enhance the brand and ensure the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Monitor vehicle SMR costs and investigate when above expected threshold.
- To collate monthly management information from suppliers and internally to provide the Group Procurement Director with a monthly analysis dashboard for Board review.
- Ensure robust escalation processes are in place for the management of penalty notices and endorsements.
- The maintenance of the vehicles, including the inspection of vehicles at the appropriate time
- Management of fleet suppliers to ensure compilation and the accuracy of all SMR records and access to said via online portal tools.
- Complete monthly Fleet KPI's by agreed deadline and monitor performance.
- Investigate internal customer services issues provided from our Service Centres, provide prompt feedback and implement remedial actions.
- Ensure appropriate Contracts, KPIs and SLAs are negotiated and in place with key suppliers.
The ideal candidate for the role will have
- A minimum 5 years' experience in a commercially focused role managing spend to deliver "best in class" initiatives.
- Demonstrable ability to undertake complex tasks such as data analysis, executive report writing and strategy creation for suppliers
- Experience of negotiation and management of major commercial vehicle manufacturers is essential
- Proven knowledge of operating commercial fleet operations
- Negotiation strategy delivery and associated benefits
- Good communication skills both oral and written, showing progress through good MI
- High Level project management and excellent negotiator; at all levels
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and customers, both internal and external.
- Confident with the credibility to deliver procurement strategies to a senior level
- Ideally would have professional qualifications, e.g. CPC/O' Licence
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits along with the chance to join a fantastic business.