Senior HR Business Partner - Team management
Our client, an international design consultancy, are looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The business has been through significant global growth both organically and via acquisition over the last few years and this role will specifically support the Head of HR and partner the Operational Directors. The role also leads an HR team in EMEA and works in collaboration with the APAC Senior HR Business Partner and their team.
Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To develop and implement the HR Strategy whilst leading on the execution of key workstreams
- Act as a trusted partner to the Directors supporting them on the delivery of agreed people plans
- Management of all employee relations and performance management cases
- Lead the EMEA HR Team to deliver a high level of service to their business areas
- Provide accurate and timely MI to the Senior Management team
Essential skills & experience:
- Proven HR generalist with both strategic and operational experience
- Strong team management experience
- Experience of planning and managing multiple projects
- A strong business acumen along with excellent communications skills is also necessary.
- Experience of using Oracle would be an advantage
- HR within the creative sector.