Our client is looking for an ambitious Sales Director with Accounting/Banking/Business Consultancy experience to assist with the growth across the UK. Working with the Business Development Director to manage the sales team, help develop strategies whilst achieving their own sales target.
Our client is a Business Growth Specialists with over 12 years of experience in supporting and growing businesses all over the world. They have offices all over the UK and are a successful and rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist BD Director in managing team
- 10-15 calls per day 2 meetings per day.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Training and Management of BD team
- Reaching established targets and goals direct £400K new revenue (approx £200K from provided leads, £200k from existing contacts/new campaign focus on larger clients)
- Assisting the Developing sales strategies and setting new targets with BD Director
- Management of CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics), implement CRM to its full capability, ensure all BD staff are following correct procedures.
- Drive internal weekly calls and compile/analyse sales figures
- Manage and improve the on-boarding process of new clients.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Demonstrate knowledge and present products
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Increasing business opportunities through new routes to market
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience working alongside senior management
- Experience leading, managing and training sales team
- Ability to manage their own targets, whilst leading a sales team to achieve the team target goals
- Able to assist in the Developing of sales strategies and setting new targets with BD Director
- Proven success in a Business Development role
This is a great opportunity to progress your career, with the chance of further progression.
They are offering the successful candidate:
- Competitive Salary of £70,000 - £100,000 depending on experience
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Healthcare