Interim Project Manager - Global Customer Services
To identify gaps in process between sales and operation and enable a efficient layer of service structure to engage with both external and internal customers.
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, energy, aerospace and defence markets. Throughout its 160 year history, it has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
Survitec operates through two distinct businesses, for Marine and Aerospace & Defence. Together they have over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors.
By setting the global standard in critical safety and survival, Survitec protects over one million lives every day.
The business is currently going through an exciting period of positive change, this opportunity is based in the Aerospace & Defence business.
Reading View. Press Alt+Shift+A for accessibility help.
The Interim Project Manager - Global Customer Services will identify gaps in process between sales and operation by undertaking gap analysis working with Sales force as a partner.
They will enable a officiant layer of service structure to engage with both external and internal customers.
The role is project driven and may lead to full time employment dependant on outcomes.
Over remit will be to :Interface between sales & operations*Interface between all OEM sites, giving sales managers single points of contacts *Service level agreements (costings and order confirmation for clients) *KPI's and objectives clearly linked to desired outcome of the team Assist sales team with costings for products. Provide "true" cost to Survitec
- Provide estimated lead times and MOQ's to sales team
The Interim Project Manager - Global Customer Services will have:
- Customer Services leadership background ideally
- Worked in a new department setup with global infrastructure
- Sales operations and process development exposure working with ERP systems and CRM ideally Salesforce.
- Interim experience enabling change/transformation, fostering internal relationships whilst accountability.
- Work from home or office
- Passionate, driven, analytical, autonomous, enabler, honest and solution orientated.
- Interim ( 4 months, 5 days a week) role which could go to FTE
Package on offer is commensurate with the role