Director of Business Improvement & Systems
Due to continued acquisition and growth, our client is looking to recruit an experienced individual to join their senior management team as Director of Business Improvement & Systems. Reporting directly into the Chief Operating Officer, this is a high profile position and will require travel.
Multi-site distribution organisation covering both B2B and B2C customers. This role is based near Warrington in Greater Manchester and will require travel.
Our client is looking to standardise a number of key processes and operating procedures across the business. Reporting into the COO and working closely with the organisation's senior leadership team, the Director of Business Improvement & Systems.will be responsible for driving this standardisation forward whilst considering wider process improvement and where technology can be better utilised to drive efficiency.
The Director of Business Improvement & Systems will be responsible for:
- Managing the IT Systems and Operational Audit teams;
- Identifying where improvements can be made to drive productivity and efficiency; both from an operational and technology perspective;
- Working closely with the wider business to drive continuous improvement;
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions.
To be successful in your application for the position of Director of Business Improvement & Systems, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of delivering core business systems and processes in a multi-site environment;
- Experience of creating standard operating procedures and ensuring adoption at all levels;
- Proven experience of driving productivity and efficiency through operational excellence and innovative technology;
- Experience of working within a Wholesale / Consumer goods environment;
- Good understanding of how to deliver efficient trading processes;
- Proven stakeholder engagement at all levels;
- Ability to travel in the UK.
- £Highly competitive +
- Bonus +
- Car Allowance +
- Pension +
- Private Health
There can be limited remote working, but our client will expect you to be on site in Warrington c4 days per week, unless travelling.