Senior Project Manager - Supply Chain Network optimisation
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their European Supply Chain Transformation Programme and lead the European Network Optimisation project. The Network Optimisation project is already in flight with all key data collected, scenario modelling completed, and high-level recommendations understood. The programme is made up of various workstreams with a roadmap of 2-3 years aiming to complete in 2023.
The purpose of the project is to optimise the fragmented European Supply-Chain network, reducing the Cost to Serve whilst setting up the right network to manage service our customers for the future 10-15 years.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Own all actions and deliverables related to the project going forward.
- Advance the project from modelling recommendations to a detailed and costed business case and supporting project plan.
- Build upon the modelling recommendations to include factors excluded from modelling (taking it from theoretical to realty).
- Bring expertise to the project in relation to local employment laws which should be considered when opening and closing Supply-Chain facilities across EU countries (specially France and Italy).
- Work in collaboration with project sponsors and other stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project outcomes and manage the projects financial reporting of project benefits.
- Co-ordinate the agreed and defined deliverables through collaboration with the business, process and data analysts, IT, and other 3rd parties.
- Deliver change into the organisation through the application of ‘best in class’ project, programme, and change management methodologies.
- Own on site project stakeholder relationships and engage the business more broadly with project communications and updates to the transformation PMO.
- Play an active role in continuously improving the engagement and performance of the project team.
- Establish and sustain effective governance and reporting in line with the agreed central PMO framework to ensure the appropriate level of control is in place across the project.
- Coordinate all project and operational related resources where required.
- Take ownership for key project deliverables (specifically the business case build and project plan)
- Own project change requests and risk & issue reporting.
- Act as a brand ambassador for business change
The successful candidate will have:
Fluent French and English
Previous supply chain experience related to European Network design
Experience in expansion and consolidation of facilities across European (specifically in France and Italy)
The ability to demonstrate solid project management skills in deploying complex change and organisational re-design.
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
More searches like this
- FMCG / Retail Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in Europe
- Management Consulting Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in Europe
- Manufacturing Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in Europe
- Transport & Logistics Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in Europe