Supply Chain Development & Optimisation Manager
A BRAND NEW role which will ultimately support a high-growth FMCG client, to reach their full potential. You will focus on fast-paced projects to identify and improve efficiency's within their Supply Chain!
My client operate within the FMCG (food manufacturing) sector, and operate from a number of locations across the UK. Their main site is based nr Peterborough, but will require UK travel.
This Supply Chain Development & Optimisation Manager role will be pivotal in supporting the business to reach its full potential during this huge period of growth!
The Supply Chain Development & Optimisation Manager role will be focused on building the Supply Chain capability required to scale the business and underpin my client's exciting growth!
You will lead projects which will require on your feet thinking, concentrating on optimising the flow of materials throughout the Supply Chain network, building new Supply chain tools and exploring how to best optimise the distribution network (and more...)
- Develop Supply Chain solutions through open engagement and innovative conversations
- Carry out Supply Chain impact assessments on business proposition changes
- Work with our business function managers to optimise our existing supply chain systems and processes
- Contribute to building a Supply Chain opportunity road-map and the business case to turn the opportunity into reality
- Assess existing supply chain risk and suggest ways to mitigate or remove these risks
- Work closely with the Tech and Data / Analytic's team to develop and implement new Supply chain systems and tools, and help build simulation and modelling tools for the supply chain
The perfect candidate for this Supply Chain Development & Optimisation Manager role, will have a strong blend of Supply Chain industry and Consultancy (project-led) experience, together with exposure to working with a high-growth FMCG Supply Chain.
You will be highly analytical, driven and incredibly curious, alongside the ability to break complex problems into bite size solutions AND articulate them simply to the Supply Chain and operations teams.
Experience of Capacity Modelling, Network Modelling, Production Attainment, OEE etc. is key!
The successful candidate will be offered c. £65,000 plus package and the chance to work for a growing organisation that know no limits... UK wide role w/ travel.