HR - CHANGE MANAGMEENT - TRANSFORMATION - INTERIM CONSULTANT
Interim project support – Transformation - HR, People, Change, Cultures and Organisational Design Leader – French speaker
My client is seeking to appoint an interim consultant who will have extensive experience of having delivered complex transformation programme, and will have done this across HR, people, business change initiatives.
Working for the Global Transformation Programme Director and an impressive executive leadership team, this role will have significant exposure across the business as they initiate a complex group-wide HR change programme resulting from significant group wide consolidation activity.
You will be joining the organisation at a pivotal moment and will support a number of HR/change activities – as such you must leverage existing capabilities, drive efficiencies and ensure alignment that will facilitate a frictionless transition towards high-performance.
With thousands of employees in the business, the change-management HR initiative my client is seeking to deliver represents a vastly sizeable and complex endeavour. As such, it is necessary that the incoming consultant will previously have worked on similarly large-scale programmes with multi interdependencies, risks and issues.
The following experience is needed:
- Vast senior stakeholder management
- Dynamic, team player who looks to resolve issues and support the project team: a leader acclimatised to working in a challenging and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Experience with management of Unions & Work Council Relations and Labour Law ; leading negotiations with trade unions
- Representing and negotiating on the company’s behalf with regards to negotiations / work council
- Extensive HR/people change management experience ideally within blue-chip/plc/recognisable organisations; significant experience in this area and with a track record of people leadership experience across complex negotiations
- Collaborative, open, curious, questioning leadership style – seeking to build relationships and setting the direction for high-performance outcomes.
- Strong behavioural change skill – both rational and emotional
- Client requirement is that the incoming candidate speaks fluent French
- Flexibility on location/ ability to be located in Paris where the company has office locations would be a distinct advantage. That is not to say that the role could not be done remotely, but practically speaking being based in France is preferred.
Please apply via the link.