Head of Shared Services
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’**
Where does this role fit within Ted's Team?
As a key member of the Group finance team, you will build a finance shared services function covering both the UK and international operations, using common processes and procedures in the AX system to deliver timely, efficient and controlled business processes.
Reports to: Group Financial Controller
- Integrate the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and payroll functions into a customer focused International shared service.
- Develop KPIs to indicate how performance levels
- To consider other areas to integrate into the shared service function and, if approved, plan and deliver the integration of these units.
- To improve processes throughout the shared service function
- Reconcile in Blackline, any TB balances relating to the shared service functions
- Train, develop and motivate the team members
- Introduce a culture of continuous improvement into the shared service teams
Tools of the Trade…
- Qualified accountant with considerable experience of shared services
- Experience of building shared service teams
- Experience of integrating units into a shared service
- Multi-legislative region experience
- Proven system and process design experience
- Drive, enthusiasm and a proactive nature
- Highly motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills, with proven ability to build teams
- Able to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
- Has a quality focus and attention to detail with delivery to a high standard
- Strong technical aptitude
- An excellent communicator
Ted’s Core Competencies…
- Satisfy the needs of our customer, always
- Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity
- Build open and honest relationships with clear communication
- Create a positive team environment, encourage collaboration
- Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed
- Take ownership, be accountable
- Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.