Digital Procurement Consultant
We are looking to expand our associate network with strong digital procurement consultants to support a number of our clients with their digital procurement agenda. Focusing on procurement digital strategy, Industry 4.0, and IoT, you will work in a team with senior leaders to better understand the value at stake from digital transformation and shape targeted end to end procurement strategies.
The opportunities will vary dependant on client, and all will:
- Support the process design and blueprint of all Procurement processes, creating an end-to-end Digital Procurement suite across strategic sourcing, contract lifecycle management, e-sourcing, indirect procurement as well as core procurement transactional processes.
- Along with Enterprise Architecture and the Business Process teams, select the right tools and technologies for this scope of work that delivers the business requirements and integrates well into overall the technology landscape to operate with resilience and cost efficiency. These will include SAP S/4 HANA, Ariba, Coupa indirect management, CLM and Supplier Collaboration suites.
- Work with strategic technology partners (product vendors as well as system integrators) and internal DTS teams to design the above systems and complete development/configuration.
- Work with data & Analytics teams to effectively incorporate AI/ML and advanced analytics into these capabilities.
- Technical cutover of these systems with effective data migration from current systems to operationalize the new capabilities.
- Support business process leads in effective change management and user training and adoption.
- Stabilize the systems and effective transition to support and operations.
- Establish product teams to enable continuous improvement of these capabilities.
- environment to enable the most effective customer service, at optimal inventories and cost.
The successful candidates will have:
- A blend of professional industry and consultancy experience, both are essential
- Educated to graduate degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience in the end to end procurement process
- Advanced ERP knowledge
- Proven track record and expertise in defining and implementing digital strategies across all stages of the value chain (Industry 4.0/IoT)
- Lean process skills
- Experiences of transformation as internal or external consultant
- Experiences with third party digital tools to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership with good coaching skills
- A collaborative, outcomes focused and pragmatic style
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.