SC Enterprise Management Lead (Inside IR35)
The role of the Enterprise Management Lead will have full responsibility for the design and deliver of the management and monitoring solution supporting the customer systems.
The customer management and monitoring tools include:
a) Enterprise Management tooling provided by the Microsoft System Center management suite of software products.
b) LogRhythm tooling delivering the protective monitoring solution.
c) Athene capacity management solution.
d) Solarwinds network management tooling.
The lead will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the current solution as scoped by the high and low level design documents, providing direction and leadership to a team of Subject Matter Experts.
Skills/Knowledge and Experience:
High level experience in the technologies listed above.
Extensive experience in PowerShell, in particular in the automation of Enterprise management tooling server builds and their configuration.
The Enterprise management tooling lead architect must have:
* Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices.
* A good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation life cycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
* Good verbal communication skills
* The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
* Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
The Enterprise Management tooling lead will be responsible for all aspects of the design of their service(s). This responsibility extends to all stages of the life cycle.
The Enterprise Management lead architect will work alongside the lead architects for the Infrastructure platform, Network and Application, and the Service Architect ensuring a coherent, reliable and supportable infrastructure hosting platform is delivered. They will be responsible for support the project manager in the end to end delivery of new services/service uplifts, ensuring deliveries are on time, within budget (resources and BOM) and of appropriate quality.
With respect to the toolset designs:
* Ensure designs meet agreed business outcomes
* Ensure design are cost effective and value for money
* Identify all technical dependencies
* Identify and manage risks with the design and delivery of the toolsets
* Ensure designs meet non functional requirements, including:
*Daily rate GBP460pd Inside IR35*
SC clearance required
Location: Basingstoke and remote
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.