IT Project Manager with NHS experience
Our client has a requirement for an experienced Project Manager to start ASAP for an initial 3 months with a view to extend thereafter. The role will be working from home with occasional on-site meetings.
- NHS experience essential - Must have a full understanding of current NHS model and understanding of future demand
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience within a PM role - including project/sponsorship delivery management role
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Conveys vision to product owners or directly to development teams to provide clarity to requirements definition and prioritisation
- Experience of driving new business opportunities within the NHS
- Negotiating with NHS procurement teams
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Budget Management capabilities
- Excellent analytical understanding of customer needs
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website