Head of IT Systems
My client requires a Head of IT Systems in a newly created role aimed to push global IT Strategy and develop in-house systems and IT infrastructure.
This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with a proven track record of operating at Head of IT / Business Systems level within a manufacturing business with a track record of setting and delivering strategies to support business growth.
My client is a growing Manufacturing/Production client with offices in Swansea and Bristol.
- Take the lead role in developing and delivering a detailed IT strategy to support the overall business strategy.
- Ensure that IT and other business systems and processes are robust and flexible, and are scalable to support business growth.
- Creation of process and procedure around the IT function ensuring transparency and consistency within the organisation.
- Able to control systems in order to achieve business objectives, reporting and seamless usage.
- Oversee the IT infrastructure and ensure consistency with business requirements
- Ownership of GDPR across the business, ensuring only necessary data is kept and kept securely.
- Control of the IT budget and delivery of efficiencies and improvements
- A proven track record of operating at Head of IT / Business Systems level within a manufacturing business
- A track record of setting and delivering strategies to support business growth
- Able to demonstrate gravitas with the senior leadership team with strong and effective communication skills
- Able to assess and identify ideas and deliver solutions
- Strong technical skills, with particular knowledge of SAP and Analytics and integration with other manufacturing systems
- Strong project management skills, evidenced by roll-out of significant projects
- Experience of end to end systems development
- Professional IT or similar qualification
£60,000 - £80,000 + additional benefits