Head of Software Product
Our client, a market leader in their field who have operations spanning across the Europe are looking for a Head of Software Product to join their IT Management Team.
The successful candidate will own the internally developed software product suite along with the technical administration of the thirdparty system. My client has ambitious plans to design & build cutting-edge digital customer journeys and intelligent lending systems powered by internal & external data sets.
Key Experience & Accountabilities
- Develop a clear vision for the internal product suite
- Deliver a high quality user experience for our internal product suite
- Manage the performance of the internal product suite
- Subject matter expertise in the behaviour of our software and 2nd line support for live issues
- Gathering & synthesis of the business' requirements into a coherent product roadmap
- Delivering project estimates and managing to project timelines
- Working very closely with the Head of Development to deliver the product
- Managing the Change pipeline and delivering in accordance with the Change Group prioritisation
- A clear thinker with the ability to design simplicity into complex processes
- Distil complex information into clear requirements definition
- Design, monitor & improve user experience within a systems environment
- Project & programme management capability
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Proactive, logical and organised
- Agile & waterfall development methodologies
- JIRA and Confluence
The Head of Product will be responsible for creating a detailed vision and executing against it to create software solutions that power the business.
The role is hands-on in its nature and the Head of Product will be expected to produce Epics and User Stories, while working with the Head of Software Development and Head of Testing to ensure that the software development life cycle is efficient and effective.
My client are a fantastic company to work for - a stable, established company and in addition to a very attractive remuneration package, they offer real potential for learning new coupled with excellent future career development opportunities
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website