Head of IT Security
Head of IT Security - Cambridgeshire - SOC/SIEM
GBP70-85,000 + package
Concept IT are looking for a Head of Cyber Security to join a leading and growing IT company in Cambridgeshire. The role will sit in the senior leadership team is responsible for clients managed security services and internal systems. The role will head up the security operations and oversee a team of analysts as well as being the design authority for SOC & SIEM technologies.
This role is ideal for an experienced SOC Manager looking to lead and grow a practice in a fast-paced and thriving business. Someone that has a passion for Cyber Security and wants to lead a grow a team.
The role will be office based when we return to normal, therefore a suitable home address commutable from Cambridgeshire is essential.
- Build and develop the Security Operation Centre (SOC) and manage day-to-date activities
- Deliver and support ongoing Security Strategy
- Lead and develop the SOC team across UK&I
- Be accountable for incident management
- Engage with C-level stakeholders both internally and with external customers
- Technical Design Authority for all SOC and SIEM technologies integrated into managed services
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Cyber Security Operations
- Working within a Security Services Provider (MSSP) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Prevention Systems (PS) and Intrusion Detection (ID)
- Experience managing SOC analysts and designing SOC automation practices
- Experience with AlienVault or Qradar
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people and man management skills
- Experience of Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure) is desirable
- Industry recognised security certifications are highly desirable (CISSP/CISA/CISM/IISP/CEH/OCSP/OSCP/CCSA
Salary on offer is GBP70-85,000 + package
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will arrange a call to discuss further. Full JD is available.
Cyber Security - SOC Manager - Head of SOC - Security - CISSP - MSSP - Cyber Security Operations