Interim Sales Director
6 days left
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Interim Sales Director, with a prior track record of developing sales functions where previously they have not existed. This is a business that currently does not have an established sales function, and despite this, the business has successfully grown through reputation and word of mouth. With a turnover in excess of £50million with ambitions to grow to £250million in the next five years, now is the time for them to establish a Sales Department to better understand their market opportunities, alongside implementing better sales processes to manage the full sales life cycle.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria;
- An understanding of product and technology-led sales life cycles
- Knows what good sales processes look like from a theoretical and practical point of view
- Ability to assess market opportunity and present a sales strategy
- Develop processes, people, and systems in order to build a robust sales capability
- Review current lifecycle and establish a plan to generate more leads, better qualify leads, convert to sales, and close more sales in a shorter timescale
- Leave a legacy of a sales department with a fit for purpose set of KPI's with robust processes and well-trained people
Unfortunately, individual calls cannot be fielded for this opportunity. If you would like to express your interest, then please do so through this advert. ALL applicants will be reviewed by the consultant looking after this position.
Apply for Interim Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly