Vehicle, Fleet & Maintenance Manager
6 days left
A Vehicle, Fleet & Maintenance Manager is required for our client based in East Kent.
Our client is a leading business within their sector.
DescriptionAs the Vehicle, Fleet & Maintenance Manager you will report to the Site Manager and oversee a key part of the operation. Based in East Kent you will be tasked with providing the management teams with technical expertise, to ensure the safe and efficient management of vehicle maintenance and any other site related activities. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing expertise for all engineering and transport operations.
- Management of key supplier relationships.
- Responsible for engineering standards for vehicles and the workshop.
- Driving a wider continuous improvement agenda.
- Motivating staff, identify training needs, develop talent.
- Support all current and future operational requirements in an effective and efficient manner.
ProfileThe Vehicle, Fleet & Maintenance Manager will live within a commuting distance of East Kent and be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Previous experience of managing a fleet, vehicle maintenance or workshop operation.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire a team.
- The ability to identify and evaluate potential risks and develop solutions.
- Experience in a vehicle maintenance environment.
- A professional engineering qualification and relevant degree would be advantageous.
A competitive salary and benefits package would be on offer to the successful candidate.