Interim Senior Management Accountant - Part Time
6 days left
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of maintenance and repair services to the UK transport industry.
Our client needs an Interim Senior Management Accountant as they continue on a high growth strategy.
The client feels that an "Interim" and "Part-time" solution could work well here. Perhaps an intensive 2-4 weeks full-time initially and then reducing to a 1-2 day per week commitment; with more days around month-end. The role can be handled on a highly flexible basis.
The role holder will have a small team and be responsible for:
- Overseeing production and development of timely financial information
- Prepare monthly management accounts, explaining financial performance versus budget and forecast, providing detailed analysis of any variances.
- Work closely with sales and operations to improve understanding of product and customer.
- Identify ERP improvements.
- Ensure all stock procedures are followed and report all variances.
- Provide insight and analysis performance, analysing labour performance.
- Budgeting and forecasting process.
The Desired Candidate
You will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) and have a strong background in a relevant sector(s). This might be in engineering / manufacturing but we are open to look at strong candidates from any sector. You will need to have extensive management accountant / business partnering experience as well as budgeting and forecasting.
We are looking for candidates with strong communication and interpersonal skills; an eye for detail; drive and self-motivation; a flexible approach to work and importantly teamwork and the ability to foster great working relationships.
How to Apply
Send your current CV in Word format with a brief Supporting Statement highlighting how you meet the requirements of the client.
Apply for Interim Senior Management Accountant - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly