Planning & Inventory Manager
Are you a confident leader, self-starter and able to operate within a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment? Do you have second-to-none experience within Supply Chain Inc. Production Planning?
My client operate within the FMCG (food manufacturing) sector, and operate from a number of locations across the UK. This Planning & Inventory Manager role will be pivotal in supporting the business to reach its full potential during this huge period of growth!
As Planning & Inventory Managerbased in the Spalding area, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Production Planning team. You will be the driving force behind the function to ultimately ensure that production planning strategy and processes are in place, to guarantee your team can scale to meet a complex multi-site environment.
Other responsibilities include:
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for all production planning queries
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Production Planning Team
- Ensure that production planning strategies are fit for purpose and scale with my clients expanding multi-site operation
- Develop processes and use Continuous Improvement to increase efficiency
- Work with key stakeholders to agree the best planning profile for all production lines
- Implement production planning strategies that maximise line running time whilst working within operational constraints
- Provide coaching and guidance to your direct team through regular 121's and performance reviews
The successful candidate for this incredible and exciting opportunity will have a strong Supply Chain background, gained within a fast-paced, evolving (ideally food or drink) manufacturing environment. This role is fast paced and works across a large number of functions! Therefore, my client are looking for a Planning & Inventory Manager who can bring experience and Supply Chain knowledge that will support the growth of the business and the expansion into a multi-site environment.
You will have proven management skills, with the ability to drive a high performing team - KEY!
You will have a high-level of computer literacy, ability to learn new software and experience using ERP, MRP, MWS and Excel to drive insights and improvements.
The successful candidate for this Planning & Inventory Manager role will be offered c. £45,000 - £65,000 (potential flex for a superstar!) plus package and the chance to work for a growing organisation that know no limits...