MD - Software and Managed Services
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an innovative and fast growing Technology and Services provider to the public and private sectors. Following sustained significant double digit growth, our client is now looking for a Managing Director to lead the business through the next stage of its development. Reporting to the Founder Shareholder, this is a unique opportunity to use your in-depth management experience from within the SaaS or Managed Services sectors to help lead the business through the next stage of its growth.
The company has been built on high quality, technical products and services and is viewed as a market disruptor because of its continual innovation. Entrepreneurial and forward thinking, our client is now searching for a Managing Director whose vision is aligned to the company's and who will bring structure, rigor, creativity, energy and charisma.
Key attributes of the role
The Managing Director is ultimately responsible for the day to day running of the business and its overall performance. Initially, they will be working closely with the Shareholder to understand the strategy, then ensuring the desired outcomes are achieved through strong execution across the Senior Management Team.
The Managing Director will:
- Lead an experienced Senior Management Team (SMT).
- Provide structure and clarity to the SMT, by setting clear goals aligned to the company strategy and vision.
- Build a relationship of trust and dependability with the senior management team, by delivering on objectives in line with, or ahead of the plan.
- Create a ‘safe’ environment where risks can be taken, opinions can be given and questions can be asked. Foster a culture where managers provide air cover and create safe zones so employees can let down their guard, get creative and drive results.
- Lead the company's products and services, by interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes. Supporting the team in managing products throughout the product life cycle, prioritising the business and customer requirements.
- Managing Investors: ensuring the business produces accurate data and delivers to a clear set of key performance indicators. Confidently presenting the business to the Board monthly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience operating as a Director or Executive in the SaaS or managed services sectors
- A strong focus on organic growth, with either a sales or broader commercial background
- Operational knowledge with a clear understanding of the product portfolio
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing similar sized organisations (£30m to £100m) , ideally with experience of private or private equity ownership
- Experience of successful M&A integration
Apply for MD - Software and Managed Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly