Website Migration Specialist (Digital Project Manager)
As the Website Migration Specialist (Digital Project Manager) you will work with the wider marketing team and agencies on a website migration.
You will be working for the in-house agency of this instantly recognisable automotive brand with offices based in Surrey.
As the Website Migration Specialist (Digital Project Manager) you will:
- Be the key point of contact for the client and wider migration team, including the wider business and associated agencies
- Collaborate with all team members to ensure website migration is planned, tracked and delivered to the required timelines
- Understand and interpret project documentation, raising new documentation requirements with the digital agency
- Ensure the GA tagging plans for both brands is consistent across the new platform
- Highlight any "no go" scenarios and roadblocks that will impact the migration
- Ensure the migration meets all brand guidelines and website standards
- Conduct content audits to eliminate non-essential and/or duplicate information
- Ensure content, layout and UX is optimised for the new responsive and adaptive platform
- Ensure the new platforms meets all website compliance and e-privacy requirements
- Quality control the work output from the digital agency to increase efficiency with stakeholder sign-off.
The successful Website Migration Specialist (Digital Project Manager) will have the following:
- Google analytics experience
- SEO experience
- Agency management experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills at all levels, ability to work to tight deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Ability to quickly develop new working relationships with all levels of the business
- High level of attention to detail and excellent written skills
- Strong project management/forward planning skills and the ability to use initiative to resolve problems
- Some experience of website development / management would be beneficial.
This would ideally suit a Digital Project Manager who has some CMS experience and is looking for their next challenge.
- £45-50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
- 1 year contract
- Based Surrey.