Technology Manager - Configuration Management
- Own the Configuration Management plan delivering identified business requirements inline with CM policy and processes.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the local Configuration Management processes
- Ensuring the principles of Configuration Management are fully Embedded in the business and effective from the earliest phases of a project, through to final product disposal.
- Responsible for delivering continuous improvement throughout the life cycle of Configuration Management activities
- Responsible for communicating processes, ensuring they are accurately documented and are reported through the approved toolset
- Responsible for the management of Audit actions and their timely completion
- Management of a small team that is made up of one dedicated FTE and two Matrix-management FTE
- Management of a programme of activities related to our ServiceNow Product to drive value realisation from the Product