IT Management Consultant Financial Services
4 days left
**APRIL 2021 ACTIVE HIRING**
We are seeking a Senior IT Management Consultant with Financial Services experience.
This is an exceptional Director level IT Management consultant job with a respected IT strategy and CIO advisory IT consulting firm driving innovation across Financial Services.
Our client is an award-winning IT strategy and CIO advisory IT management consultancy. Their outstanding success is a direct result of investment in both high calibre people and the provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services in the areas of IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation, architecture and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of continued expansion and demand, they are seeking an experienced IT Management Consultant to join in a Director equivalent role reporting directly to a main board Founder Director.
This new post will manage client relationships, sales and project delivery, playing a key role in expanding this growing sector.
You will be aware of the Financial Services industry’s key themes and challenges spanning the need to transform legacy technology, leverage the power of data assets and advanced analytics, drive omni-channel and digital customer expectations and adapt to a fast-changing regulatory landscape.
Responsibilities of the IT Management Consultant role:
- Identify cross selling opportunities within existing accounts, convert into sales and be accountable for project delivery
- Identify new clients to convert into new business opportunities and sales
- Deliver client assignments with high commercial impact, technical complexity and/or strategy focus
- Manage teams on larger assignments and be accountable for team delivery and bid management
- Be a trusted advisor to the client, managing overall client satisfaction and profitability
Salary and package:
£100,000 - £120,000 + generous performance related bonus + benefits
Location and mobility:
Head office in Central London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and post-Covid be willing to stay at client locations and also visit the London office, as required. Travel to mainland Europe may be needed on occasion
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Deep Financial Services experience in any of: Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking or Insurance
- Recent depth of experience in a permanent role in a recognised management consultancy practice where you have both sold and led client engagements working at the most senior levels
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience of managing a delivery team
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following: IT/Digital technology led transformation allied to cost reduction; IT infrastructure, information security and/or banking applications; IT or Digital strategy, operating model design and implementation
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates with UK experience who meet the essential selection criteria. Visa sponsorship may be available.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6035-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Apply for IT Management Consultant Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly