HRIS Systems Analyst (SAP)
4 days left
An established Scottish business have recently implemented a new HR Information System and require a Analyst to support the product.
An established Scottish business have recently implemented a new HR Information System require a Analyst to support the product. Through drive and revolutionary technology they have transformed the retinal imaging market and are very proud of what they do.
Due to a new system implementation within the HR department they require an HRIS Analyst to join the business in this newly created position and help customise and configure this product to get the best use for the business.
Skills in HRIS are general HR knowledge is required to help shape the functionality and capability of this product. The product in question is SuccessFactors but we are open to those with experience in other HCM systems.
- Work with the HR team to maintain and enhance SuccessFactors functionality and capability
- Ensure that work flows and processes reflect reality and the most efficient ways of working by identifying more efficiencies in workflows
- Troubleshoot system problems
- Escalate and liaise with supplier support to resolve system issues
- Work with supplier and HR team to implement SAP updates
- Work with HR team to establish the adoption of optional SAP updates ensuring that the implementation of such updates are understood by the HR team
- Develop enhancements in reporting capability
- Work with other departments to enhance integration and efficiency
- Involvement in payroll upgrade project
- Previous experience of working with HCM as a superuser
- In-depth understanding of HCM software
- Excellent attention to detail and extremely organised with a logical approach
- Be comfortable taking ownership and are strongly accountable
- Comfortable working with data and interpreting data to identify both where errors may have occurred and where focus should be
- Embrace change and enjoy the challenge of supporting others through transition
- Strong written communication skills
A competitive salary and package comes with the opportunity to join a well known business who has gone on to become a true inspiration over the last 30 years in terms of growth and what they stand for.
With a newly created role there will autonomy to help shape and develop this product as well as become involved in a future payroll selection and implementation.