Head of Sales-Professional Services & Legal Sector-Cyber
We are seeking an experienced Head of Sales/Director level candidate with a real passion for developing cyber security professional services to clients. This is a commercially focussed Consulting Sales role apply your consulting expertise to help develop the Professional Services and Legal Sector for them.
My client is a fast-growing cybersecurity consulting firm that offers cyber security professional services.
Role: Head of Professional Services and Legal Sales - Cyber
As the Head of Professional Services and Legal sector you will be responsible for driving strategic change across your industry, leveraging the portfolio of capabilities to increase revenue and margin across sector opportunities. You will lead the development of sector specific propositions, conducting research and providing insight into sector challenges, nuances and needs, allowing the client to differentiate its services to provide greater value to our clients.
You will lead a team of account managers and business development professionals, and be expected to support the sales and delivery organisations to facilitate growth and foster strategic, long-term relationships with existing and potential clients.
We are looking for someone with deep sector knowledge, immersed in the Professional Services and Legal industry for a number of years and a demonstrable track record of success within customer facing, target driven role managing C-level stakeholder relationships.
- Leading a team of industry professionals to drive growth across the Professional Services and Legal Sector
- Revenue, orders and pipeline growth against agreed objectives
- Improved delivery performance measured by Cash and Customer Satisfaction
- Leading Proposition and Account development for the sector
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within your sector
- Developing go-to-market strategy for the sector and cross-sector initiatives
- Deep sector knowledge, immersed in the Professional Services and Legal industry for a number of years
- A demonstrable track record of success within customer facing, target driven role
- Consistently managed C-level stakeholder relationships
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues
- Strong consultative skills, business acumen and creativity
- Cybersecurity experience would be highly desirable
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.