Head of Marketing Communications - Campaign Lead
- Marketing Campaign Leader -Senior Marketing Communications Manager
- Yorkshire - Permanent
- £55,000- £65,000
- Financial Services- Regulated Environment
A well established organisation who is looking to grow
As the lead Marketing and Communications Manager, you will support, develop and implement the marketing and communication strategy that supports the business and operational plan.
- As strong marketing & communications leader you will help to build the organisations reputation as well as brand image by increasing awareness and understanding of the products as well as the services on offer. This will include improving the effectiveness of acquisition activity, as well as building engagement with existing employers and customers
- You would have led marketing communications and campaign activity in support of major business projects and have a track record of planning and delivering integrated marketing campaigns
- You will have a proven track record in delivering the full marketing mix including communications, campaigns, brand management, acquisition as well as traditional and digital media channels.
- You will help to design and develop marketing campaigns and be able to operate at a strategic operational level. You will also have a track record of planning and delivering integrated marketing campaigns, managing external agencies, copy writing and proofing content, and supporting project delivery.
- You will have exceptional stakeholder management skills, and be able to build and maintain effective relationships
As a Senior Marketing Campaign Lead- Senior Marketing & Communications lead you will have a proven track record or operating at a senior level.
- A proven track record of working at a senior level and have the capabilities across the full MARCOMMS mix. Senior
- You much have experience of both B2B and B2C marketing in a regulated environment. You will need to also demonstrate you have knowledge of products and services in this sector- financial services, professional services or a regulated environment.
- 8+ year's experience planning and executing campaigns, experience in acquisition and traditional digital media channels
- Able to manage marketing agencies and drive various projects with partners
- Degree in Business, Marketing or PR related degree
£Competitive + Career Potential
This is a great opportunity to make a real impact and shape the future of the organisation with the potential to step up into the next level of your career
Please note there will be an expectation to be in the office in Yorkshire when it reopens with some flexibility.
Please apply ASAP interviews are soon to take place