Interim Chief Data Officer (CDO)
Global CPG business is looking to hire an Interim Chief Data Officer. Reporting to the CIO, you will be responsible for leading the data team, data vision and data strategy across the group, including Data Governance, Data Analytics, Reporting, MI/BI, Data Science and Engineering, AI and Machine Learning.
Key skills / experience required include:
- Proven track record operating as a Chief Data Officer within large, corporate, globally dispersed organisations;
- Broad understanding across all data functions including Data Analytics, Reporting, MI/BI, Data Governance, Data Science, AI & Machine Learning;
- Excellent man management and team leadership skills, experienced lading globally disparate teams of up to 100;
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills with the ability to navigate a complex matrix of stakeholders, understanding business requirements and delivering the appropriate solutions;
- Will ideally have operated in consumer-focused businesses with a global footprint;
Whilst the role will initially be remote working, a return to office in London may materialise, dependent on the how restrictions continue to ease.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic Chief Data Officer to help shape and define the future state data capability for this global CPG business.