Our client is an agile and high performing business and a leading promoter of high levels of innovative operational performance. The business is looking for a dynamic leader, who will be a key member of the Company’s senior management team and will have a genuine demonstrable track-record of developing teams to deliver high levels of customer and operational performance. You will be responsible for:
- Planning, co-ordination and management of all aspects of Production Operations
- Nurturing a culture of operational and customer service excellence.
- Shaping the strategic direction and building high performing teams.
- Leading multi-disciplined operational teams.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the Company’s strategy as it delivers against its current Business Plan.
You will be of graduate calibre, in career ascent and gone on to attain a successful leadership role in the process manufacturing sector. You will have requisite skills and experience aligned to project/capital delivery and engineering maintenance gained within asset-rich operational surroundings. Comfortable leading change and transformation in a visible and accountable environment, your background is likely to have been honed in client-side operations. You will possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a proven track-record of building high-performing teams; furthermore, you will have credibility, strong influencing and communication skills, personal drive and ambition to make a real and lasting difference.
Closing date for receipt of CV 16th April 2021