Interim Customer Service Director - Defence
This is an exciting opportunity to join a traditional defence business adopt a more customer centric customer service offering. The ultimate aim will be to create a cohesive joined-up way of working between the sales, manufacturing and customer service teams. This will likely mean a change in technology, people/skills and structure.
The suitable candidate will meet the following criteria:
- A strong track record of developing customer service offerings in traditional, often change-resistant cultures
- Prior experience of working with technical engineered products
- Experience in developing customer service propositions in an environment that involves engineered and manufactured goods and field sales teams
- Experience of working in large international corporations
- Strong knowledge of current technology options available
- Strong change management track record
- Able to analyse, diagnose and propose change requirements
- Ability to gently persuade and win people over
Unfortunately, individual calls cannot be fielded for this opportunity. If you would like to express your interest, then please do so through this advert. ALL applicants will be reviewed by the consultant looking after this position.