Our client is a PE Backed Restaurant business and seeking an analytical and innovative CFO to head up their finance function and lead their finance team. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading the finance team, ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the finance function whilst also supporting and driving the ongoing growth of the business.
As CFO, you will be taking control of the finance function, key responsibilities will include, cash flow management, developing, maintaining and re-enforcing control policies and management of supplier payments within a highly leveraged environment. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be required to provide financial information across all functions of the business, building strong relationships in the process.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) preferably chartered
- Ideally experience in the multi-site hospitality or retail sectors
- Been an autonomous CFO/FD with complete responsibility for the finance function of a multi-site business
- Have a keen eye for detail and considerable technical and commercial awareness
- Experience in a complex financial environment
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.