Deputy CFO Business Services
Our client is a PE Backed Business Services business who are seeking a high calibre Deputy CFO to work with their international and UK businesses to ensure the management of the Operational Group Finance function. As a Deputy CFO you will report to the group CFO and clear career support to develop you in to the next CFO/Group Finance Director.
This is a key role within the business involving aligning the objectives and priorities of the Finance department. The role requires a driven and results orientated leader able to identify opportunities for improvements in systems, processes, and controls in order to drive the continued growth of the business. You will commercialise the business through analytics, establishment of KPIs to drive improved productivity and strategic decision making.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA), preferably chartered.
- Ideally experience with Private Equity Backed business.
- Experience of working in an international business with exposure to multi-currency and -country accounts
- Able to build strong relationships across the organisation.
- Experience of business improvement including systems implementations /upgrades preferable.
- Knowledge of acquisitions and subsequent integrations not essential but advantageous
- Ability to speak European languages would be an advantage
This is an opportunity for a finance leader who thrives for a high level of personal accountability and autonomy, and who has experience of driving change and improving standards.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.