Project Controls Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Controls Manager to join an instantly recognisable UK infrastructure project and support the delivery to completion in the next few years. This position is offering remote working with travel to London required for one week per month.
My client is a well-known organisation responsible for the management of a well-known infrastructure project in London. The project is in delivery and will be approaching the latter stages of construction in the next 3 years. This is a unique opportunity to join the organisation following a change in structure and take on a Project Controls Manager position with significant exposure to executive level stakeholders.
As the Project Controls Manager you will play a key role in managing all key internal stakeholders, manage a team of 2, and be responsible for all cost, risk, change, schedule, and quality reporting. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of controls reporting to ensure consistency and quality throughout all reporting.
- Production of narrative to accompany all reporting and data to support executive decision making.
- Delivery of all quarterly performance reports for all key internal stakeholder groups.
- Continued development of BI tools and their use through a team of 2 reporting coordinators.
As a strong applicant for this Project Controls Manager you will:
- Demonstrate previous success working on major infrastructure projects (ideally within the UK)
- Possess a strong analytical skill-set and reporting background
- Show a highly commercial approach to developing reports and narratives and an understanding of key drivers
- Have a proven track record of building relationships at executive level and be comfortable delivering reports at this level
- People management experience is advantageous, but not essential.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £75,000-£85,000 (depending on experience) plus 15% bonus, 10% pension, private medical, and 30 days annual leave.
This role is offering remote working with travel required to London for one week per month to attend project reporting meetings.