Senior Digital Transformation Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital leader who has a passion for customer experience and transformation.
This newly created position will play a critical role in delivering a 5 year digital transformation strategy and will have ownership of the end to end customer journey.
This well established healthcare organisation are looking for a permanent Senior Digital Transformation Manager to join their expanding digital product team.
With offices in Bristol and London, my client is open to the successful candidate being based in either location. However, regular travel to the Bristol office will be required.
Focusing on the digitalisation of the end to end customer journey, the successful Senior Digital Transformation Manager will also play a key role in defining the business requirements and priority initiatives in line with the wider group road map.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Have a clear understanding of the digital initiatives that are required to deliver the strategic objectives and priorities with clear alignment to the broader group digital transformation agenda.
- Ensure effective design, planning, implementation and benefit realisation.
- Set clarity on target customer journeys and outcomes.
- Own the road map and act as the the digital subject matter expert, providing thought leadership on new
technologies and digitalisation capabilities.
- Ensure end to end operational and business readiness plans are fully embedded in the design and roll out of all digital services (web/mobile/chat)
- Collaboration with other business units and digital transformation leads working in partnership with the group to ensure alignment of activities to drive better focus, coordination and execution
- Responsible for the implementation of customer feedback tools and mechanisms that help to understand the success of digital deployments.
The successful Senior Digital Transformation Manager will ideally have:
- Experience of digital in human assisted customer service technologies and channels.
- Experience of leading digital transformation projects and programmes.
- Excellent track record of personally leading large operational change and business improvement, optimising resources (people, processes and technological technology) as required.
Experience within the healthcare sector would be an advantage.
A competitive salary of up to £85,000 + benefits is on offer.