Chief Financial Officer
Newmark Security PLC is a leading provider of security products, technology and services in the security and data sectors. From its locations in the UK and the US, the organisation operates through two subsidiary businesses positioned in specialist, high-growth markets. With Revenues of circa £20million the business is embarking on a transformational growth period and they are looking to appoint a commercially focused CFO to help lead the business through the growth strategy.
As a business partner to the CEO, the newly appointed CFO will have experience of leading a finance team in a listed environment through a growth strategy and understand the complexities associated with such a role.
- Create and deliver a strategy to build a highly effective accounting and financial function that enables Newmark to scale for growth
- Provide incisive financial and commercial information and advice to CEO, Group Board, and senior executives to facilitate robust and timely business decision making
- Lead and inspire a dynamic Finance team to establish and sustain effective management processes to meet Newmark’s internal, legal, risk management, and corporate governance needs
- Act as a business partner to the CEO
- Track record of leading a finance team through a growth transformation period in a listed business
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills with the ability to empathise
- Experience of working with shareholders, bond holders, banks and brokers
- Commercial outlook with the ability to act as a business partner to the CEO
- Able to bring rigour, discipline and governance in a fast growing entrepreneurial environment