Senior Management Accountant
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of maintenance and repair services to the UK transport industry.
Our clients seeks a Senior Management Accountant (a new role reporting to the MD) as they continue on their high growth strategy.
The role holder will have a small team and be responsible for:
• Production and development of timely financial information.
• Prepare monthly management accounts, explaining financial performance versus budget and forecast, providing detailed analysis of any variances.
• Work closely with sales and operations to improve understanding of product and customer.
• Identify ERP improvements.
• Ensure all stock procedures are followed and report all variances.
• Provide insight and analysis performance, analysing labour performance.
• Budgeting and forecasting process.
The Desired Candidate:
You will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) and have a strong background in a relevant sector(s). This might be in engineering / manufacturing but we are open to look at strong candidates from any sector. You will need to have extensive management accountant / business partnering experience as well as budgeting and forecasting.
We are looking for candidates with strong communication and interpersonal skills; an eye for detail; drive and self-motivation; a flexible approach to work and importantly teamwork and the ability to foster great working relationships.
The starting salary is likely to be £50,000 plus pension and other benefits.
How to Apply: Send your current CV in Word format with a brief Supporting Statement highlighting how you meet the requirements of the client.