Group Finance Director
A very attractive opportunity for an exceptional Finance Director with international experience and commercial focus to join a leading manufacturing businesses in the Yorkshire region. The successful candidate will be part of a great team, have the ability to influence key business decisions regularly and will receive a superb reward and incentive package.
The business is profitable, ambitious and is faced with numerous opportunities for growth. The incoming Finance Director will ensure that the executive team have all of the information, analysis and recommendations needed to make quick, considered decisions and optimise the growth plans. The data suite will cover the full business processes from supply chain, resource management, manufacturing to sales and customer experience.
Leading a high-performance team , the Finance Director is a visible role to the rest of the business, building strong relationships with internal customers across commercial, operational and support functions. This has global reporting lines and is responsible for the reporting of financial and non-financial information to the parent company and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders across the wider Group.
The successful candidate will be a finance leader with a strong commercial acumen and experience on a global scale Some of the key skills and competencies that will stand out;
- Able to communicate the role they have played in driving performance and results in complex businesses
- Experience of working for an international business
- Exceptionally numerate, analytical and capable of communicating the issues and solutions to the wider team
- A strong leader and manager – an individual who can inspire, motivate and develop direct reports and others across the business
- Practically minded, action-orientated and accountable
Please contact Gillian McBride , firstname.lastname@example.org for full details