This Marketing Manager role is responsible for delivering the marketing strategy for education; you will own and deliver an education marketing strategy that supports the business's growth ambitions.
My client is an instantly recognisable electronics and technology brand who have recently launched an education offering; this will be working on the B2B side of business marketing to education organisations.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Own and deliver an education marketing strategy that supports the business's growth ambitions
- Work across functions and teams to help build the education proposition across the portfolio
- Help identity routes to market, deliver competitor analysis, understand market trends and invest in the most effective marketing execution channels
- Work with education marketing agencies, industry specialists, market researchers & analysts, and governing bodies to build an insight-lead marketing plan
- In conjunction with sales, product management and other partners, develop a narrative that reaches target markets
- Design and launch an integrated campaign plan across all stages of the buyer's journey, including awareness, engagement, demand gen and advocacy
- Build channel marketing plans with existing distribution networks and new education resellers
- Build direct to consumer plans supported by existing platforms
- Build internal education product marketing toolkits for targeted sales enablement and training.
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
- 5-10 years marketing experience, ideally within the technology sector
- Demonstrable experience creating and delivering marketing launch strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in managing complex marketing budgets and processes.
Competitive daily rate for a contract running until the end of the year - £210-265pd PAYE.
Based Surrey; with current home working.