- A hands-on role managing monthly reporting cycles, analysis and stat accounting
- Working with auditors, build and drive reporting and control processes
About Our Client
SESWS is a sister company to SES Water and operates 2 divisions - SES Home Services, which provides home emergency insurance products to domestic customers and manages claims with a team of employed engineers. SES Business Water is a national retailer of water to business customers, both corporate and SME. Business Water has grown exponentially over the last 4 years and this £50m turnover division is now seeking to recruit a qualified Finance Manager to help it double its turnover again over the next 3 years.
SESWS is part of the SES Water Group of companies owned by Sumitomo Corporation and Osaka Gas.
- Manage the monthly reporting cycle for Business Water
- Maintain key monthly & quarterly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Extract and manipulate large volumes of data from different databases and produce desired outputs in a timely manner to support finance and business processes
- Provide monthly insight and analysis in to business performance identifying areas for improvement
- Ensure the financial accounting and compliance requirements are carried out in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing and documenting the internal control framework and internal processes
- Liaising with auditors / accountants to ensure compliance with accounting/tax regulations
- Documenting company Policy and maintaining the accounting manual for the division
- Support the business in the development of regulatory pricing, cost and margin inputs
Reports to Financial Controller but must be able to work across the business liaising with Directors and Managers and with colleagues in Group functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong technical accounting, data modelling and excellent Excel skills.
- A self-starter, able to prioritise with a flexible approach in order to support the business at busy times and ensure all critical deadlines are met
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFEJN0320212180159Z