Director of Business & Marketing - Community Health Services
- Executive Director and board member of CityCare; Community Healthcare Services
- Responsible for strategic growth and further partnerships with care providers.
About Our Client
A Care Quality Commission "outstanding" rated provider of NHS Community Health Services; Nottingham CityCare exists to support the health and wellbeing of all local people across Nottingham City, Nottinghamshire county and other areas, working alongside other health and care partners to achieve this. Their vision is about more than providing healthcare, it's about investing in the future of local communities and helping people to take care of themselves.
CityCare are a values driven, people led organisation with a passion for excellence and social purpose. Core values of integrity, expertise, unity and enterprise lie at the heart of everything they do, guiding how they work together with partners and each other to consistently deliver high quality compassionate care. As a social enterprise they aim to add social value by investing in the future of local communities in Nottingham and helping to make a difference in people's lives.
Nottingham CityCare has a turnover of approximately £52m and currently employs 1,224 staff (923 FTE)
The Director of Business and Marketing will be part of the integral Executive Management Team; focusing on building on the established service functions to ensure all performance and statutory standards and requirements are established, maintained and improved for the long-term strategic growth of CityCare.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the success of CityCare by income generation, maintaining market share, winning new territories and services after developing a meaningful strategic integrated business plan.
- To be responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships and effective partnerships with key external stakeholders and healthcare organisations ensuring CityCare's culture, values, objectives, policies and services are delivered.
- To develop trust and strong working relationships with all our current and potential commissioners, including promoting understanding and demonstrating the advantages of CityCare as a CIC.
- Establishing effective working relationships and networks with key agencies and current and potential partners at national, regional, sub-regional and local levels in order to promote the work of CityCare and demonstrate achievement.
- To work with local businesses to promote joint working and maximize business opportunities and promote CityCare as a brand.
You will have responsibility for a directorate budget and staffing with oversight of all contracting activity across almost £50m of income, including Business Teams, IM&T, Communications & Marketing, Estates, Support Services (Including Interpretation Service) and a headcount of circa 185 staff.
A more detailed job description can be reviewed upon successful application.
The Successful Applicant
The Director of Business and Marketing must demonstrate a wide range of skills and attributes. Essential experience includes:
- Evidence of leadership experience at senior level, including staff management, strategic thinking and development of long term strategic plans.
- Proven track record in business development and strategic growth through successful board level negotiations and partnerships ideally within the NHS, Healthcare or social enterprise.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding and application of CityCare's values, vision and behaviours, including the "6C's". The 6 values and behaviours are at the heart of all that Nottingham CityCare Partnership do.
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent management experience and evidence of continuous professional development. A Masters or Postgraduate Qualification would be advantageous.
As this is a senior level position, applicants must be within a commutable distance to the CityCare offices in Nottingham and have a full driving licence with the ability to travel between locations.
What's on Offer
To be discussed upon successful application
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE0320212179109Z