Our client, a high growth, international B2B company, is now looking to appoint a commercially astute Finance Director to drive an efficient finance function as the company continues to expand internationally. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified finance professional who has a ‘hands-on’ approach together with strong commercial acumen. Reporting directly to the MD and the Group Board the successful candidate will need to have the ability to manage change with the capability to effectively challenge the status quo.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the finance team in achieving timely delivery of all financial outputs
- Responsible for the planning and preparation of strategic business and investment projects
- Support the development and review of commercial and strategic business projects
- Deliver insightful performance reporting, robust budgeting and financial control
- Develop and maintain systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective financial management whilst meeting compliance with parent company
- Provide governance, secretarial, tax and financial management services to the Group
- Oversee preparation of the Group’s annual financial and statutory reporting/audits
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- A demonstrable track record of developing and managing systems and processes that provide information to stakeholders
- Experience of managing foreign currencies and subsidiaries across an international Group
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically proficient with ABC Costing experience
This is a highly visible role with responsibility for a broad geographic area and as such previous international experience is essential. Experience of working on an ERP implementation would be advantageous.