Senior Management Consultant
*MARCH 2021 ACTIVE HIRING*
Fantastic fast pace low travel role for talented Management Consultant in established boutique CIO Advisory/IT management consultancy
Our client is a well established boutique IT management consulting firm that combines IT strategy, consultancy and delivery services to help manage change and meet business challenges. Their capabilities are around IT transformation: from defining the strategy and roadmap, through proposing and procuring solutions, to providing a project office and overseeing service migrations.
They are entering the next phase of their ambitious growth plans which requires consultants who can develop and grow as fast as the firm will!
They are now seeking a consultant with an impressive career to date, entrepreneurial mindset and impatient for responsibility. You will join a truly supportive and meritocratic environment in which your fast pace progression will be genuinely dependent on your achievements.
They are currently working in Financial Services and the Public Sector: business remains buoyant in both and consultants will work across these areas, and others as the business grows.
The company encourages their Consultants to attend training provided by accredited external bodies to give such qualifications as CIPS, CIMA and Prince2 or equivalent.
We are looking for the very best: those who can help to shape and influence the business of clients and of the firm.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £50,000 – c.£75,000 + bonus + benefits
Location and mobility:
Work is mostly in the southeast of England and within the M25, although there may be times when you need to travel further afield to be at client sites.
The current priorities are for candidates:
- with experience and an interest in developing their careers in project/portfolio management. You may have experience of working in a PMO and possibly have a formal project management qualification
- with experience and an interest in procurement, sourcing or supply chain to establish priorities, define requirements, write proposals and manage evaluations of services/products
- those who are Financial Analysts or accountants (not auditors), experienced in the building of complex financial models using Excel
- with a good degree qualification
- who have worked for a Big 4 (or equivalent consulting firm) for a period of 2 – 7 years in a permanent role and have completed a minimum of one or two projects (discipline/business sector is irrelevant) in any of:
- IT & Digital Strategy
- Operating Model
- Service Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Risk, Control & Security
- Business/financial management of IT spend
- IT Delivery
There is no specific technical knowledge required, only a broad technical awareness and interest in joining an IT management consultancy firm. You should have some knowledge/interest in such areas as Cloud, Robotics, Cyber Security and/or AI but the firm does not advise on detailed technical matters but rather on how to change an organisational structure to accommodate these technologies.
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6011-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.