In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with the category management team, as well as the internal stakeholders of the business to ensure that spend is distributed in the right ways.
The client for this role is a market leader in financial services.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with the category management team and business stakeholders to analyse, and where necessary, challenge spend.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure category managers fully understand their spend, compliance and possible improvements for their category.
- Ensure business achieves optimal and cost effective business models.
- Manage expenditure effectively and ensure there are processes and solutions for successful monitoring of spend.
- Ensure business units understand procurement strategy and help them with implementing improvements
- Manage and motivate a team of 3 direct reports
The successful candidate will be someone motivated, driven and with experience across different areas of procurement. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, and will understand how to challenge cost in a productive way.
This role offers a package of £50 000 - £70 000 + excellent company benefits.