Managing Consultant – Financial Services
**MARCH 2021 ACTIVE HIRING**
Exceptional opportunity with award-winning IT strategy and CIO advisory management consultancy driving innovation across Financial Services.
Our client is an award-winning IT strategy and CIO advisory management consultancy. Their outstanding success is a direct result of investment in both high calibre people and the provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services in the areas of IT and Digital strategy, sourcing, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of continued expansion and demand, they are seeking an experienced Managing Consultant to manage sales and business development, client relationships and project delivery, principally across Financial Services in the UK and potentially, mainland Europe.
You will be aware of the Financial Services industry’s key themes and challenges spanning the need to transform legacy technology, leverage the power of data assets and advanced analytics, drive omni-channel and digital customer expectations and adapt to a fast-changing regulatory landscape.
The role reports to a main Board Founder Director who will support sales and busines development.
- Identify cross selling opportunities within existing accounts, convert into sales and be accountable for project delivery
- Identify new clients to convert into new business opportunities and sales
- Deliver client assignments with high commercial impact, technical complexity and/or strategy focus
- Manage teams on larger assignments and be accountable for team delivery and bid management
- Be a trusted advisor to the client, managing overall client satisfaction and profitability
Salary and package:
£100,000 - £120,000 + generous performance related bonus +benefits
Location and mobility:
Head office in Central London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations and also visit the London office, as required. Travel to mainland Europe may also be required
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Deep Financial Services experience in any of: Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking or Insurance
- Recent depth of experience in a permanent role in a recognised management consultancy practice where you have both sold and led client engagements working at the most senior levels
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience of managing a delivery team
- Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- IT/Digital technology led transformation allied to cost reduction
- Deep experience in IT infrastructure, information security and/or banking applications,
- IT or Digital strategy, operating model design and implementation
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6035-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.