Vice President Corporate Finance
A growing international pharmaceutical/life sciences business, is seeking to engage a Vice President of Corporate Finance to join their M&A team as the business embarks on a period of growth and transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team in identifying, analysing and evaluating new and potential business opportunities
- Providing support in all areas of Corporate Development (due diligence, business cases, etc.)
- Engaging with vendors and attracting new business partners
- Ensuring sound financial analysis and commentary for potential opportunities
- Providing valuable input into strategic planning as well as the overall Group strategy
- Graduate calibre, ideally professionally qualified (MBA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
- Proven experience within Business Development/Corporate Finance/M&A processes
- Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, or Healthcare Consulting sector experience
- Solid communication; numerically strong; able to partner at all levels of the business
Offering £100-110k base plus package
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.