1 day left
- Contract Type
- Contract / Interim
Our client, a leading Asset Manager, requires an experienced Change Manager to join their newly formed Transformation team and will be responsible for facilitating and driving a broad change agenda across all business areas, given the firm's rapid growth.
This role will work in partnership with the business and corporate functions to define the required change, set up the project infrastructure, develop a project plan, drive delivery and ensure project objectives are met. The change manager is expected to take full ownership of the project, manage the process for delivery and actively shape the thinking on the project in partnership with the relevant stakeholders when defining key deliverables.
- Strong project management experience required from within financial services, ideally asset management, but not a pre-requisite
- Ideally blended experience from both management consultancy and 'in-house' client experience, able to demonstrate successful ownership of delivery
- Specific experience in - TOM reviews, business process management, technology implementations and reviewing 3rd party sourcing models are all highly desirable
- Structured and methodical approach. Responsible for setting up the project infrastructure, incl. project governance (e.g., SteerCo), working groups, project documentation
- Although a senior role, the successful candidate get in to the weeds and be very delivery-focussed
Apply for Change Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly