Head of Programme Management and PMO
Our client is seeking to hire a Head of Programme Management and PMO to lead the delivery of strategic initiatives. Reporting into the CFO, this role is high profile and requires both a programme delivery background as well as PMO leadership experience.
UK based growing FMCG business, based near Leicester. There are additional sites in and around the East Midlands.
Our client is based near Leicester, with sites throughout the East Midlands.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking to appoint a Head of Programme Management and PMO to lead the delivery of strategic projects as well as ensuring the appropriate project governance and rigour is in place. Reporting into the CFO, the Head of Programme Management and PMO will:
- Help to create a roadmap of projects and programmes to deliver the strategic objectives of the organisation;
- Establish and have oversight of the PMO, setting standards around project delivery and creating a centre of excellence based on industry best practice;
- Be responsible for all aspects of programme delivery, resource planning, people management, budget control, benefits tracking, reporting on project status, risks and issues (and resolution) and ensuring that all projects are brought in on time and to budget;
- Provide the Executive Leadership team with the requisite information to assess projects which have the highest potential value, impact and strategic alignment,;
- Define project priorities and implementation opportunities and challenges, including risks.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Professional Project/Change Management qualifications;
- Breadth of experience across project and change management techniques, processes and approaches;
- Experience of leading and delivering a range of small and large scale business change programmes;
- Experience of setting up and oversight of a PMO;
- Proven experience of managing budgets, costs and profitability;
- Credibility as a senior-level project leader;
- FMCG, Consumer Goods or E-Commerce experience would be preferable;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and moving priorities;
- Stakeholder management at all levels;
Up to £85k +
up to 25% bonus +