Head of Business Development
Fantastic Head of Business Development role within a well-respected leader in specialist precision component manufacturing. This is a new and exciting role that has been developed to further grow the business across new and existing sectors and markets.
The role will be UK based with domestic and international travel.
Well respected market leader in their field.
The Head of Business Development will:
- Look to further develop existing relationships whilst identifying other outside but adjacent core markets where value proposition can be driven.
- Propose, coordinate, and execute strategies for the development of the company ensuring that the business is positioned as market leader in the precision metal components market.
- Creating sales plans to grow revenues in target markets and geographic sectors. This will include seeking and identifying competitive threats.
- Leading, managing, and teaching the sales, marketing, account management and technical support teams.
- Ensuring positive communication both internally and externally Responsible for engaging with existing and exciting prospective customers.
- Delivering of agreed budgets and targets for the sales department.
- Provide expert advice on the progression and development of new businesses.
- This will include negotiating favourable terms with new customers Represent the company and promoting their interests via external conferences and meetings.
- Writing and providing monthly financial reports, forecasts and other KPI's for the company.
The Head of Business Development will have:
- Education to degree level or equivalent in a technical discipline
- Experience in multiple markets which could include: Defence, Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, F1, Renewable, Marine, Off-highway and Medical.
- Precision metal component manufacturing experience.
- Confident leader with experience leading a sales team and demonstrable track record in delivering profitable growth.
- Strong negotiation skills and holds knowledge of commercial agreements/contracts
Competitive salary and package on offer