Paid Social Manager (Facebook)
Are you an experienced Paid Social Specialist who happens to specifically be a Facebook expert? You will work with the wider marketing team on the overall paid social strategy but focus on Facebook, within this growing business.
My client is a growing financial services business with offices in Hampshire. They truly believe in developing and empowering staff and offer fantastic benefits.
The Paid Social Manager (Facebook) will:
- Own and develop the Paid Social advertising strategy and plans, growing profitable lead volume from Facebook & Instagram channels whilst expanding into other profitable paid social media channels to generate volume and profit growth for the business
- Lead the Facebook marketing team to achieve cost effective, profitable lead generation growth, turning Facebook into a high volume channel for the business.
- Plan growth strategies for all of the company's products on paid social channels.
- Deliver lead volume growth, whilst balancing Cost Per Lead and Revenue Per Lead KPIs.
- Efficiently manage the multi-million £ Facebook advertising budget
- Constantly optimise and expansion paid social channels in order to drive profitable growth.
- Monitor, analyse and report results against key website metrics and KPIs to provide the business with insights, recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
The successful Paid Social Manager (Facebook) will:
- Have a passion for all things digital.
- Have a proven track record of delivering successful paid social campaigns (particularly Facebook)
- Experience of MVT
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Up to £40,000 per annum plus great benefits is on offer to the successful Paid Social Manager (Facebook).